Chorus America greatly values the essential role that businesses and institutional partners play in the choral community, and recognizes the need to support the work of these crucial organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic. We've transformed our exhibitor offerings to create robust opportunities to make direct connections and share your organization’s expertise with your target audience in the 2021 Conference's virtual format.
Rates and Registration
Winter Deadline: Jan. 15
(Summer: May 13)
Winter: After Jan. 15
(Summer: After May 13)
(Winter + Summer)
- Two Conference registrations (additional registrations $50 each)
- Prominent visibility on the Chorus America website and Conference platform with link, logo, and video (provided by the exhibitor)
- Acknowledgement and logo in the Summer 2021 issue of the Voice magazine, distributed digitally (linked to your URL) and physically to Chorus America members and Conference attendees
- One 45-minute Exhibitor Showcase session, presented by your organization
- Facilitate a presentation/discussion on a topic of your choice via Zoom. Like most successful Conference sessions, we recommend that Exhibitor Showcases include a mix of presentation time and discussion time.
- Exhibitor Showcases are listed in the Conference schedule and receive their own session page on the Conference platform, where you can include a description, linked logo, and an "Offer" and/or "Freebie" from your organization. Exhibitor Showcases are available in the Replays section of the Conference platform for three months following the event, along with all plenary and breakout sessions.
- Showcases are highlighted in daily Conference remarks and attendee emails, as well as a page on the Conference platform that can house a video provided by the exhibitor.
For more information, please contact:
KellyAnn Nelson, advertising and development associate: [email protected] | (202) 331-7577 x247
This event is supported in part by the Maryland State Arts Council (msac.org)