Patron Services & Communications Manager
The Grammy-winning Phoenix Chorale seeks an individual who is personable, organized, creative and detail-oriented for the position of Patron Services & Communications Manager, as one of two full-time staff. This person must be a self-starter, responsible for managing and creating the public-facing communications and daily interactions for, and on behalf of, the Chorale.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
- setting up, running and tracking the box office
- assisting patrons on the phone, by email and in-person
- coordinating the production and design of the season’s marketing activities, concert programs and formal fundraising campaigns and tracking results
- creating a regular flow of social media and newsletter communications
- ensuring timely and appropriate donor acknowledgements from well-maintained donor records
- steering the front-of-house volunteer program
This is a full-time position, with a hybrid weekly schedule currently requiring min. 3 days in our Phoenix office. During the concert season, some nights and weekends are required.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years in non-profit or professional marketing or fundraising environment or equivalent experience
- Familiarity and comfort with: Direct mail systems (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.); donor management and box office platforms; Microsoft Office (Excel and Word); GSuite; website publishing tools; current social media content format & posting techniques; shared cloud-based filing systems; learning new software.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently to manage and meet deadlines
- Fluent and compelling written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as an intern or supervising interns a plus
- Prior non-profit arts experience as paid staff or volunteer a plus
- Video editing / photography/ graphic design a plus
Salary range: $42,000 to $50,000 DOE.
Benefits: Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Generous Flex PTO allowance + office closure days.
To apply, please send your CV or resume and cover letter to Executive Director Nicole Belmont at [email protected]. Work samples may be requested from you in the 2nd round.